Bring Your Own iPad to CHS!
Claremont High students may bring personally owned iPads for academic use on the CHS wireless network. Participating students will also receive educational apps installed free of charge on their iPads.
Need Help Enrolling?
Technicians will be available in the CHS library during office hours on February 3, 10, 17, and 24. Bring your forms and iPad!
How to Participate in BYO iPad
- Submit a signed BYO Acceptable Use Policy to the library. If your form was completed during online summer registration, there is no need to resubmit a form to the library (Not sure? Resubmit the form the to the library.).
- Complete the enrollment form with your Wi-Fi address and serial number. This information is required to identify and permit your device on the network.
- Wait at least one full school day after completing the enrollment form for your device to be added to the network. Only devices with whitelisted MAC addresses and serial numbers are permitted on the network.
- Once on campus, add your iPad to the BYO student network. Watch the video below to walk you through the steps.
- Register to receive apps from CUSD. Watch the video below to walk you through the steps.
- Once you have installed the wifi and app profiles, we will add your iPad to the system and appropriate classes so that you receive apps. Please allow 24 hours for this process to be completed.