1) Write your name and year inside front cover (This is the only writing allowed in book)
2) Make note of EACH BAR CODE of your books (THE EXACT BAR CODE issued to you is the same one that needs to be returned by you when you are finished with the book. Either at the end of class or when the teacher is done using the book)
3) DO NOT SHARE LOCKERS...your books are your responsibility...If you share with one friend, you are sharing with the entire school. (Lockers are on loan during the school year. They are not to be used after graduation until the start of school. All textbooks are to be returned by the last day of finals. ANY BOOK FOUND LEFT IN A LOCKER WILL BE ASSESSED A BOOK ABANDONMENT FEE OF $5/BOOK). PLEASE CLEAR YOUR LOCKER BY THE END OF THE YEAR.
4) YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACEMENT COST FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED TEXTBOOKS WHILE IN YOUR POSSESSION.
5) Students will have three weeks after checkout to return their book if there is damage. If the student doesn't return their book it will be deemed the damage occurred while in the possession of the current student. The excuse of "that's the way you gave it to me" or "I didn't do that" will not be accepted. REBIND CHARGES ARE $15, MISSING BAR CODES ARE $5, BOOK ABANDONMENT FEE $5 (charged when any proctor or staff member returns a book that was left outside or in a locker at the end of the year.)
6) DO NOT TAPE OR REPAIR THE TEXTBOOK YOURSELF. Please bring it to the library and have us decide what is best for the book.
7) If you cover your book please use a larger cover than the book...any sticky covers are prohibited and the stretchy covers are frowned upon as they break the binding of the book, which the cost will be assessed to the student.