Rules and Policies
The following policies are set in place to maintain a sense of order and balance
- The Claremont High School Library does not allow food or drink inside the facility.
- Proper attire must be worn as following the school dress code in the Parent-Student Handbook. Students not following this will be escorted by proctor to the office.
- The use of electronic devices such as smart phones, iPods, music mp3 players, shall be allowed per the parent student handbook. Phones may be out but should be in silence mode while in the library. Any person receiving a call shall remove themselves from the library for the duration of their call.
- Students will show respect and be courteous to all staff and other students or they will be asked to leave for the remainder of the period or day.
- Students will refrain from talking loud or they will be asked to leave. Our philosophy is "tomorrow is another day". They are welcome back on the next day we are open, as long as the student adheres to the library policies. Students that exhibit patterns of behavior contrary to a positive learning environment will have a further suspension from the library.
- Students must have their CHS ID cards to check out ANY of the materials from the library.